Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C twice to move the flashing to the Home City code setting (see the illustration below), and then use B and D to select the code you want.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table”.
3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
4. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use B and D to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- Resetting the seconds only (without changing the DST, Home City code, hour, or minute setting) causes the analog minute hand setting to be adjusted automatically.
- See “Digital Time Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” below for details about the DST setting.
- The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes.
Recent News about Casio Baby-G BGA-101 Series
- [Video] Baby-G Gemmy Dial Series BGA-101-4BJF
- [Live Photos] Baby-G Jewel Tone color BGA-101-4B
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-101 With Elegant Numerals
All Baby-G Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide