Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
- See “Digital Time Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” for details about the DST setting.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- Resetting the seconds to 00 while the current count is in the range of 30 to 59 causes the minutes to be increased by 1. In the range of 00 to 29, the seconds are reset to 00 without changing the minutes.
- The year can be set in the range of 2000 to 2099.
- The watch’s built-in full automatic calendar makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watch’s battery replaced.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
- A leading zero is added to dates from 1 through 9. Example: The 1st of the month is displayed as 01.
Recent News about Casio Baby-G BGA-117 Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-117 Emphasizes Femininity
- [Live Photos] Baby-G Neon Light BGA-117
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-117 Splash Neon Colors