Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press C twice to move the flashing to the Home City code setting (see the illustration below), and then use B and D to select the code you want.
– Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
– For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- When the setting you want to change is flashing, use B and D to change it as described below.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
– The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
– Resetting the seconds only (without changing the DST, Home City code, hour, or minute setting) causes the analogue minute hand setting to be adjusted automatically.
– See “Digital Time Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” below for details about the DST setting.
– The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes.
– For details about illumination duration, see “Illumination” on the page.
Recent News about Casio Baby-G BGA-130 Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-110-7A1JF & BGA-130-1BJF on chairs
- [Live Photos] BEAUTY UP with BABY-G Vol.10 – BGA-130TR-7B
- [Live Photos] Baby-G Tricolor BGA-130TR-7B & BGA-110TR-7B