Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A for about two seconds until the watch beeps and ADJ appears on the display.
- This will cause the currently selected city code to flash.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use D or B to change it as described below.
- See “City Code Table” at the back of this manual for a complete list of available city codes.
- Auto DST (AUTO) can be selected only while LIS, LON, MAD, PAR, ROM, BER, STO, ATH, MOW, TPE, SEL, TYO, HNL, ANC, YVR, LAX, YEA, DEN, MEX, CHI, NYC, YHZ, or YYT is selected as the Home City code. For more information, see “Daylight Saving Time (DST)” (page E-46).
- For information about settings other than the time and date, see the following. Power Saving: Power Saving Function
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.