Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until ADJ appears.
– This indicates the city code setting mode.
– The hour and minute hands automatically move out of the way at this time.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use D and/or B to change it as described below.
- Press A to exit the setting mode.
Save your watch with BGA-180 Protective Screen
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!
Recent News about Casio Baby-G BGA-180 Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-180BE-2B with pastel blue color
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-180BE-2B and Marine Sports
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-180BE and Venice Beach – Hair and Nail
All Baby-G Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide