Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the fl ashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is fl ashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
For details about the UTC offset, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
- See “Daylight Saving Time (DST)” on page E-9 for details about DST setting.
- The UTC offset setting range is –12.0 to +14.0, in 0.5-hour units.
- When DST is turned on, the UTC offset setting range is –11.0 to +15.0, in 0.5-hour units.
- For information about Flash Alert, see “Flash Alert” .
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
Recent News about Casio Baby-G BGD-140 Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G Matte Black BGD-140-1A
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGD-140 Big Size and Dual Illuminator