Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Be sure to configure the correct UTC differential for your Home Site before configuring any other Timekeeping Mode settings.
- See the “UTC Differential/City Code List” at the back of this manual for information about the UTC differential settings that are supported.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
- See “Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” (page E-12) for details about the DST setting.
- The UTC differential setting range is –12.0 to +14.0, in 0.5-hour units.
- When DST is turned on, the UTC differential setting range is –11.0 to +15.0, in 0.5-hour units.
- For information about Flash Alert, see “Flash Alert” (page E-44).
4. Press A twice to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
Recent News about Casio Baby-G BLX-5600 Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BLX-5600 Review
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BLX-5600 With Tide Graph
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BLX-5600-1 Water Design
All Baby-G Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide