1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use B and D to change it as described below.
4. Press A twice to exit the setting screen.
- The first press of A displays the UTC differential setting screen. Pressing A again exits the setting screen.
- Resetting the seconds only (without changing the DST, hour, or minute setting) causes the analog minute hand setting to be adjusted automatically.
- See “Digital Time Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” below for details about the DST setting.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.