1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds digits start to flash. This is the setting screen.
2. Use C and B to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
- The currently selected language indicator flashes on the display while the Language setting is selected in the above sequence.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use the keypad to change it as described below.
- You must input two digits for the hour, minutes, year, month, and day settings. If you want to specify 3 o’clock, for example, input 03 for the hour. For the year setting, input the two rightmost digits.
- While the language indicator is flashing on the display, use [+] and [÷] to cycle through the language indicators as shown below until the one for the language you want to select is displayed.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
- See the “Day of the Week List” for information on abbreviations used.
- In addition to the day of the week display, the language setting also affects the type of characters you can input for the name in the Data Bank Mode.
- Holding down A in the Timekeeping Mode displays the indicator for the currently selected language. Keeping A depressed for one second changes to the Timekeeping Mode setting screen (indicated by the flashing seconds digits). If you accidentally display the setting screen, press A again to exit.