- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the currently selected city code (Home City) starts to flash. This is the city code setting screen.
Before the city code starts to fl ash, the message SET Hold will appear on the display. Keep A depressed until SET Hold disappears and the city code starts to flash.
- Use D and B to select the city code you want.
– Select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
– For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
The following steps explain how to confi gure timekeeping settings only.
- When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use B and/or D to change it as described below.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
Save your watch with SGW-500 Protective Screen
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!