1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, press D to change it as described below.
- Pressing D while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year,month, and day) settings.
- The year can be set in the range of 2000 to 2099.
- The watch’s built-in full automatic calendar automatically makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watch’s battery replaced.