Pull out the crown to the second click. This causes the second hand to move to 12 o’clock, the mode hand to move to 0, and enables the hour and minute setting operation.
- Crown operation is disabled while the mode hand is moving.
Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- Rotate the crown to adjust the hour and minute settings.
The Dual Time setting is also adjusted in accordance with the current time setting. Crown operation is disabled while the Dual Time setting is being adjusted.
- Press (A). This enables the month and day setting operation.
- Press (B) to change the month.
- Rotate the crown to change the day.
- Press (A). This enables the year 10’s digit setting operation.
- Rotate the crown to change the year 10’s digit.
- Press (A). This enables the year one’s digit setting operation.
- Rotate the crown to change the year 1’s digit.
- On a time signal at the top of a minute, push the crown back in.
Recent News about Casio Edifice EQB-500 Series
- [Live Photos] Edifice EQB-500L and Mr. Hayato Ikesawa
- [August 2016] Edifice Dual Dial World Time EQB-500L-1A
- [Live Photos] Masanori Sekiya, the Japanese driver wears Edifice EQB-500D-1A