Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
To change the current time setting manually
- Use A as shown under “Setting Modes” to enter the “Manual Setting” mode.
- Use D (+) and B (–) to change the time (hour and minute) setting.
– Each press of either button will move the hands (z Hour Hand and c Minute Hand) one minute.
– Holding down D or B will start high-speed z Hour Hand and c Minute Hand movement in the applicable direction. To stop high-speed hand movement, press any button.
– The n 24-hour Hand and z Hour Hand move in sync with each other.
– When setting the time, make sure that the n 24-hour Hand indicates the proper a.m./p.m. an hour.
– If you want to change the date set at this time, press C and perform the procedure starting from step 3 under “To change the current date setting manually”.
- After the time setting is the way you want, press A to return to regular timekeeping.
This will cause the x Second Hand to move automatically to 12 o’clock and resume movement from there.
Recent News about Casio Edifice EQW-M1100 Series
- [Live Photos] Edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER Review
- [Live Photos] Edifice Wave Ceptor EQW-M1100DB-1AER
- [Live Photos] Edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER Stylish Timepiece