Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- Press A while in the Timekeeping Mode. The seconds’ digits flash on the display because they are selected.
- Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
- While the seconds’ digits are selected (flashing), press E to reset the seconds to “00”. If you press E while the seconds’ count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to “00” and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds’ count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes’ count is unchanged.
- While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press E to increase the number. Holding down E changes the number at high speed.
To switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats, press D while some digits are flashing.
- After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
– The day of the week is automatically set in accordance with the date.
– The date can be set within the range of January 1, 2000, to December 31, 2099.
– If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
Save your watch with DW-9052 Protective Screen
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!