Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
– Be sure to configure the correct UTC offset for your Home Site before configuring any other Timekeeping Mode settings.
– See the “City Code Table” for information about UTC offset settings that are supported.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
- When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
– See “Daylight Saving Time (DST)” for details about DST setting.
– The UTC offset setting range is –12.0 to +14.0, in 0.5-hour units.
– When DST is turned on, the UTC offset setting range is –11.0 to +15.0, in 0.5-hour units.
- Press A twice to exit the setting screen.
The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
Recent News about Casio G-Shock G-7900 Series
- [G-Shock Limited] G-7900 x Central Fire Station 111st Anniversary
- [Live Photos] G-Shock G-7900 and SHICHI-FUKU-JIN — The God of Fortune
- [Casio on TV] John Krasinski is wearing G-Shock G-7900
Best Guide to All G-Shock Watches — composed by Experts