Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. Use D to display the current Home City Time (T-1) screen.
2. Hold down A until the seconds start to fl ash, which indicates the setting screen.
3. Press C to move the fl ashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
4. When the setting you want to change is fl ashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
- See “Daylight Saving Time (DST)” on page E-14 for details about DST setting.
- For information about Flash Alert, see “Flash Alert” (page E-41).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
Recent News about Casio G-Shock G-8900 Series
- G-Shock G-8900 PROs & CONs from users and experts
- [G-Shock Digital] G-8900GB — Black and Gold Series
- [Limited Series] G-8900DGK-7 — G-Shock and DK STEVIE WILLIAMS Collaboration