Before using this guide, we recommend:
- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A for about three seconds until the currently selected city code flashes in the right digital dial. This is the setting mode.
- Use D (east) and B (west) to display the city code you want to select.
Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
- Press C to change the flashing screen content in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D or B to change it as described below.
- Press A to exit the setting mode.
The day of the week is displayed automatically by the date (year, month and day) settings.
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!
Recent News about Casio G-Shock GA-150 Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G Green and yellow BGA-150F
- [April 2015] Baby-G BGA-150 in soft yellow, blue and black