Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
- See “Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” below for details about the DST setting.
Recent News about Casio G-Shock GD-200 Series
- [Video] G-SHOCK RM Series GD-200-2JF
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GD-200-1JF RM series
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GD200-1ER Tough and Attractive