The Ultimate Guide to All G-SHOCKs — composed by Experts
Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Timekeeping Mode, Hold down (A) for at least two seconds. Release the button when the name of the currently selected Home City appears on the display.
This is the setting mode. The hands automatically shift out of the way for easy viewing of the display and other indicators.
- Keep pressing (C) until the setting you want to change is flashing. Each press of (C) moves the flashing to the next setting in the sequence shown below.
- Configure the date and time settings.
● To reset the seconds to 00: Press (D). 1 is added to the minutes when the current count is between 30 and 59 seconds.
● For all the other settings, use (B) and (D) to change the flashing setting. Holding down (B) or (D) scrolls through settings at high speed.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to select time and date settings.
- Press (A) to complete the setting operation.
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!