The Ultimate Guide to All G-SHOCKs — composed by Experts
Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- Hold down (A) for at least two seconds. Release the button when [SET] stops flashing.
- Keep pressing (C) until the setting you want to change is flashing.
● Each press of (C) moves the flashing to the next setting in the sequence shown below.
- Configure the date and time settings.
● To reset the seconds to 00: Press (D). 1 is added to the minutes when the current count is between 30 and 59 seconds.
● To change other settings: Use (D) and (E).
- Repeat steps 2 through 3 to configure date and time settings.
- Press (A) to exit the setting screen.
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!