The Ultimate Guide to All G-SHOCKs — composed by Experts
Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- Enter the Timekeeping Mode.
- Press A.
This causes the seconds to flash.
- Keep pressing (C) until the setting you want to change is flashing.
● Each press of (C) moves the flashing to the next setting in the sequence shown below.
- Configure the date and time settings.
● While the seconds are flashing, pressing (B) resets them to 00. 1 is added to the minutes when the current count is between 30 and 59 seconds.
● For all the other values, use (B) to change the flashing setting. Holding down (B) scrolls through settings at high speed.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to select time and date settings.
- Press (A) to complete the setting operation.
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!