The Ultimate Guide to All G-SHOCKs — composed by Experts
Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode hold down A until the city code starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Use D and B to select the city code you want.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “UTC Differential/City Code List” at the back of this manual.
3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other setting.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use D or B to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
Recent News about Casio G-Shock GR-8900 Series
- [Tests] G-Shock Crash Test / GR-8900-1DR and Water, Beating
- [Live Photos] G-SHOCK GR-8900A In Ice
- [G-Shock Fake] GR-8900 / Casio Replica