The Ultimate Guide to All G-SHOCKs — composed by Experts
Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the city code starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Use E and B to select the city code you want.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table”.
3. Press D to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- The following steps explain how to configure timekeeping settings only.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use E and/ or B to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- Auto DST (AvtA) can be selected only while LON, PAR, BER, ATH, HKG, TPE, TYO, LAX, DEN, CHI, or NYC is selected as the Home City code. For more information, see “Daylight Saving Time (DST)” below.
- You also need to enter the Timekeeping Mode in order to configure the following settings.
Recent News about Casio G-Shock GW-9200 Series
- [G-Shock Old Alternative] DW-6500 started in 1994 and how’s it going now?
- [Casio on TV] Jakob Eklund is wearing G-Shock GW-9200
- [Casio on TV] Damien Scott is wearing G-Shock GW-9200