Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the city code starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press D and B to select the city code you want.
– Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
– For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table”.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
The following steps explain how to configure timekeeping settings only.
- When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, press D or B to change it as described below.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month and day) settings.
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!
- G-Shock GX-56 PROs & CONs from users and experts
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GX-56SLG and Daikokuten God
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GX-56SLG-1 and Daikokuten God