Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Timekeeping Mode hold down (A) for at least two seconds. Release the button when the name of the currently selected Home City appears on the display.
- Keep pressing (C) until the setting you want to change is flashing. Each press of (C) moves the flashing to the next setting in the sequence shown below.
- Configure the date and time settings.
● To reset the seconds to 00: Press (D). 1 is added to the minutes when the current count is between 30 and 59 seconds.
● For all the other settings, use (B) and (D) to change the flashing setting. Holding down (B) or (D) scrolls through settings at high speed.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to select time and date settings.
- Press (A) to complete the setting operation.
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!