Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down E until the city code starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press D to change the flashing contents in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use A and/or C to change it as described below.
- See “City Code Table” for a complete list of available city codes.
- Auto DST (AT) can be selected only while LON, PAR, BER, ATH, NYC, CHI, DEN, LAX, ANC, HNL, TYO, SEL, or HKG is selected as the Home City code. For more information, see “Daylight Saving Time (DST)” below.
- See the other sections of this manual for information about configuring Temperature Unit, Depth Unit, and Barometric Pressure Unit settings.
4. Press E to exit the setting screen.
Recent News about Casio ProTrek SPW-1000 Series
- [Live Photos] ProTrek SPW-1000 Sea Pathfinder Review
- [Live Photos] ProTrek SPW-1000-2VER Radio-Controlled Sea-Pathfinder
- [Live Photos] ProTrek SPW-1000 Sea Pathfinder