“Splatter pattern series” is an image of “graffiti” which is a technique of street art. Leave behind my existence and assertion in the town in the form of “art” using spray and paint Inspired by self expression of this street as an inspiration source, it seems like painting paint with vivid color everywhere on the dial and belt . It’s a rough and painful paint and a bluish form of BABY-G that resonated cool.
Two kinds of design. The painted body with orange and blue in the body unified with white is impressive with a refreshing and dynamic feeling. On the other hand, the model that shines like blue and light green paint like a fluorescent color on the black body, finished in a more deep and streety design. In addition, the strong color of pink or yellow claim adopted as hour and minute hand not only can recognize the time instantly, but also raises the unity of design by placing an accent at the center.
BA-120 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $105 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2015
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes; Auto-repeat, progress beeper)
– Daily alarms (reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
Other colors and full specs: BA-120 Wiki Page