From casual watch BABY-G for active woman, it is appearance of vintage-like model that is compatible with outdoor style.
This time, it is a model that is perfect for outdoor styles such as festivals and camps, with a faded vintage taste. The hour hand is a playful design with a lantern motif, a must-have item for camping. For the function display on the bezel, a phosphorescent paint is used to shine in the dark. Because it also has a light function, it is a very active item at night.
New BABY-G is recommended for an open and natural outdoor style.
BGA-260 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Year of first release: 2019
Nominations: best design, best price, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Vintage style (Faded vintage-like basic hues are highlighted by neon colors to create styles that look great at festivals, campsites, and just about any other outdoor venue)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes; Auto-repeat, progress beeper)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Average Amazon Price: $100 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Other colors and full specs: BGA-260 Wiki Page
All Baby-G Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide