STAY ON TRACK I love my new @babyg_casio because of how easy it makes it to track my steps and stay on track. Link the watch to the BABY-G smartphone app to use stopwatches, timers & more during workouts too!
For me, yoga is truly the only time I really feel I can find myself in a meditative state.
So my goal for October is to set a timer for just 20 minutes a day, to hit my mat, and move and breathe intuitively, with no distractions.
I love using my @babyg_casio to set a timer to get things done because it eliminates the distractions I would get from my phone or a smartwatch.
It truly allows me to take the time for myself.
Anyone up for this challenge with me this month!?
BSA-B100 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $100 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2018
Nominations: best design, best functions, best size, best for sports
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Baby-G Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
– Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
– Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
– Super Illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital display
– Dual time (Home time swapping)
Other colors and full specs: BSA-B100 Wiki Page