Enjoy our research as for G-9300 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ extremely accurate timekeepinf
+ easy readability
+ automatiс backlight
+ lot of features
+ solar powered
– proprietary bracelet
– not atomic
If you have something to say about G-9300, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $150 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2011
Lineup: PROFESSIONAL (G-Shock Professional Line includes watches that can really help you survive under hard, tough conditions. They are well equipped and have the best tough specs.) All G-Shock Professional Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Mud Resistant (helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
Other colors and full specs: G-9300 Wiki Page