Enjoy our research as for GST-W110 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ affordable price
+ very accurate. Radio-controlled (via atomic watch signals)
+ 1/100-second stopwatch
– not so small 59.1×52.4×16.1mm
If you have something to say about GST-W110, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $200 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2015
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: G-STEEL (G-Steel are refined watches and combine high-quality materials with G-Shock’s standard of toughness. Its layered guard structure boasts a double-layer bezel construction of stainless steel and resin or resin and fine resin which delivers the hard, sleek beauty of metal while retaining the impact absorption of resin.) All G-Shock G-Steel Watches →
Nominations: best design, best functions
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– Layer Guard Structure (boasts a double-layer bezel construction of stainless steel and resin or resin and fine resin which delivers the hard, sleek beauty of metal while retaining the impact absorption of resin.)
Other colors and full specs: GST-W110 Wiki Page