About AE-2000 in Short. From Casio, a leader in wrist technology, comes a new smart power series, featuring a cock-pit style, multi-mission LCD with LC Analog and 10 Year Battery. Its large, 200M Water Resistant case design and new 235 segment LCD provide a wealth of easy-to-use, easy-to-read information including an analog LC display.
|Price||$30 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2010|
|Model Range||Casio 10 year battery life|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
AE-2000 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital AE Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital AE Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital AE Watches →
Casio AE-2000 on the wrist!
Casio AE-2000 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
The Timekeeping Mode’s Multi Time feature gives you quick and easy access to the current time and date in four different cities, numbered from T-1 (Time 1) through T-4 (Time 4). T-1 is your Home City Time and T-2, T-3 and T-4 are Local Times. Local Times are kept in synchronization with your Home City Time (T-1).
– The graphic area B at the top of the screen indicates the current Home City Time (T-1).
World Time shows the current time in 48 cities (31 time zones) around the world.
– All of the operations in this section are performed in the World Time Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
To use the countdown timer
Press D while in the Countdown Timer Mode to start the countdown timer.
– When the end of the countdown is reached, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown time is reset to its starting value automatically when the alarm sounds.
– Press D while a countdown operation is in progress to pause it. Press D again to resume the countdown.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– A stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
Official AE-2000 Specs / Features *for base version AE-2000W-1
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Multi Time (4 different cities)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 52.2×47.7×16mm
- Total weight : 60g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Face design resembles an aircraft cockpit instrument.
The digital display shows the current time in 4 different zones.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.