About F-201 in Short. A 10-year battery allows functional performance year after year within a classic resin design. Multi-Function alarms and water resistance make for exceptional value.
|Price||$15 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2015|
|Model Range||Dual Time|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
F-201 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital F Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital F Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital F Watches →
Casio F-201 on the wrist!
Casio F-201 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, press D to change it.
– Pressing D while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To use the countdown timer
Press D while in the Countdown Timer Mode to start the countdown timer.
– When the end of the countdown is reached and auto-repeat is turned off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
- Press C to enter the Dual Time Mode
- In the Dual Time Mode, hold down A until the hour setting starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press C to change the selection (Hour – Minutes)
- Press D to increase the setting.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
Official F-201 Specs / Features *for base version F-201WAM-7
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- Water Resistant
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 41×34×10.5mm
- Total weight : 24g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is suitable for everyday use, only splash/rain resistant.
Multi-function alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set).
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.