- Price — 20$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2019
- Module Number — 3468
- Battery Type — CR2025 (Casio Batteries)
WS-1000 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
The WS-1000 series for men and the LWS-1000 series for women each come in a choice of three models. Memory is available for storage of up to 60 lap time records. During elapsed time measurement, you can display both elapsed time and the current time of day, and an LED light allows easy reading, even in the dark.
The tip of the band is curved to facilitate strapping these watches to the wrist, and there are more band holes to allow fine size adjustment for a better fit.
A large front button along with raised ridges at the top and bottom of the display for tactile reference allow easier, fumble-free operation while on the move.
Everything about these watches is designed and engineered to meet the modern needs of today’s runners.
Official WS-1000 Specs / Features *for base version WS-1000H-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- Daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~99:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
lap time (1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes))
split time (1/100 second (for the first 10 hours), 1 second (after 10 hours))
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
Memory capacity: Up to 60 records (measurement start month, date, day, lap/split times)
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 48.3×42.6×12.7mm
- Total weight : 38g
Recent News about WS-1000
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.
Measuring capacity: 99:59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Memory capacity: Up to 60 records.