About WS-1000 in Short. Memory is available for storage of up to 60 lap time records. During elapsed time measurement, you can display both elapsed time and the current time of day, and an LED light allows easy reading, even in the dark.
|Price||$23 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2019|
|Model Range||DUAL TIME|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
WS-1000 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital WS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital WS Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital WS Watches →
Casio WS-1000 on the wrist!
Casio WS-1000 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, press D and E to change it.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. Lap times and split times can be stored in memory.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
– All of the operations in this section are performed in the Stopwatch Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
To use the countdown timer
Press D while in the Countdown Timer Mode to start the countdown timer.
– When the end of the countdown is reached and auto-repeat is turned off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
- Press C to enter the Dual Time Mode
- In the Dual Time Mode, hold down A until the DST setting starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings (DST – Hour – Minutes)
- When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and E to change it as described below.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
Official Casio Description. The WS-1000 series for men and the LWS-1000 series for women each come in a choice of three models. Memory is available for storage of up to 60 lap time records. During elapsed time measurement, you can display both elapsed time and the current time of day, and an LED light allows easy reading, even in the dark.
The tip of the band is curved to facilitate strapping these watches to the wrist, and there are more band holes to allow fine size adjustment for a better fit.
A large front button along with raised ridges at the top and bottom of the display for tactile reference allow easier, fumble-free operation while on the move.
Everything about these watches is designed and engineered to meet the modern needs of today’s runners.
Official WS-1000 Specs / Features *for base version WS-1000H-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- Daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~99:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
lap time (1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes))
split time (1/100 second (for the first 10 hours), 1 second (after 10 hours))
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
Memory capacity: Up to 60 records (measurement start month, date, day, lap/split times)
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 48.3×42.6×12.7mm
- Total weight : 38g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.
Measuring capacity: 99:59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Memory capacity: Up to 60 records.