About WS-1100 in Short. Casio’s low-cost model range has received a sudden update in the form of the WS-1100H series. This is probably the case when you can’t buy a more functional watch for the current price.
|Price||$40 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2019|
|Model Range||DUAL TIME|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
WS-1100 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital WS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital WS Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital WS Watches →
Casio WS-1100 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view the current time and date.
– The Moon phase indicator shows the current Moon phase in accordance with the current date as kept in the Timekeeping Mode.
– The Tide graph shows tidal movements for the current date in accordance with the current time as kept in the Timekeeping Mode.
In the Moon/Tide Data Mode, press A to toggle between the tide data screen and the Moon data screen.
– The tide graph shows the tide for the currently displayed time. The initial tide data screen shows the level for 6:00 a.m. The Moon data screen shows the Moon age and Moon phase for the current date.
– If you are using 12-hour timekeeping, P (p.m.) or A (a.m.) will be indicated for the times on tide data screens.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
To use the countdown timer
Press D while in the Countdown Timer Mode to start the countdown timer.
– When the end of the countdown is reached and auto-repeat is turned off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
Official WS-1100 Specs / Features *for base version WS-1100H-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarms
3 independent multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze/one-time alarm)
Alarm type: Daily alarm, date alarm, 1-month alarm, monthly alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 46.3×43×13.3mm
- Total weight : 39g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Tide level for specific date and time.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.