*As an Amazon Associate, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Note, we do not spoil the site with hundreds of Ads. We want it to be clean and useful. By buying through our links to Amazon, you are investing in our development. We are trying to keep all links up to date and change them if needed.
Quick Content Guide
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in EFR-S108! *the most distinctive features in details
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- EFR-S108 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EFR Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Edifice EFR-S108 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official EFR-S108 Specs *all details and for base version EFR-S108D-1
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Bold index. An edgy, striking large index is laid out on the dial. Robust modeling with straight lines and basic tones evokes a strong presence.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
|Price||165$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2020|
|Model Range||Slim Case|
|Battery Type||SR916SW (Edifice Batteries)|
EFR-S108 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of EFR-S108 — 7.8mm Slim Case & Octagonal Flat Bezel
— EDIFICE SLIM (the sporty design of these multi-hand chronographs come packed in a case that is only 9.9mm thick for a comfortable fit)
— Sapphire crystal (no scratches, no flares)
— Octagonal flat bezel (creates a sporty yet luxurious design)
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other Edifice EFR Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EFR Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EFR Watches →
Edifice EFR-S108 on the wrist!
Official EFR-S108 Specs / Features *for base version EFR-S108D-1
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- 100-meter water resistance
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR916SW
- Size of case : 44.8×39.9×7.8mm
- Total weight : 110g
Recent News about EFR-S108
You ask, we answer…
3 years SR916SW.
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Not sure about EFR-S108? There are more Edifices!