DW-6600 Model Range *may be updated
Quick Content Guide
- DW-6600 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- G-Shock DW-6600 Display Guide *for key functions only
- G-Shock DW-6600 on the wrist *only images and only on the wrist
- DW-6600 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
- Official DW-6600 Specs *all details and for base version DW-6600PC-5
- G-Shock DW-6600 PROs & CONs *by experts with 10 years experience
- Recent News about DW-6600 *the latest breaking news and videos
*average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
|Year of first Release||2023|
|Suitable for Wrist Size||145 – 205 mm|
|Module Number||3527 / Manual|
|Model Range||STANDARD DIGITAL|
|Battery Type||CR2016 (G-Shock Batteries)|
|Other Divisions the DW-6600 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link||G-Shock Digital|
G-Shock for Military
G-Shock DW-6600 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
1. Day of the week
2. Month, day
3. Hour, minute, second
Pressing this button in any mode displays the setting screen.
Pressing this button in the Stopwatch Mode resets to all zeros.
Each press cycles between watch modes. Pressing this button after performing operations in any mode returns to the Timekeeping Mode.
Pressing this button while any setting screen is displayed will change the setting.
Press to turn on illumination.
The stopwatch can measure elapsed time up to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds (24 hours).
When this maximum limit is exceeded, elapsed time measurement returns to 0 and timing continues from there.
The timer counts down from a start time specified by you. A beeper sounds when the end of the countdown is reached.
Your watch provides you with two different types of timers. Select the timer you want to suit your needs.
● Repeat Timer. With the Repeat Timer, countdown stops and the start time setting appears when the end of the countdown is reached. The Repeat Timer comes in handy when you need to perform the same countdown operation a number of times.
● Auto Repeat Timer. With Auto Repeat Timer, the countdown
operation is automatically restarted from the start time when the end of the countdown is reached. This continues until you stop the countdown operation.
G-SHOCK DW-6600 On the wrist!
DW-6600 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
What we like in DW-6600 *comments by experts with 10 years experience in writing about Casio watches
— 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Iconic round face with front button
— 5-years battery
— 1/100-second stopwatch with 24-hours capacity
— Countdown timer with Auto-repeat
— Flash alert (Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals)
— Super Illuminator (LED light for digital display)
Official Casio Description.
G-SHOCK is constantly pushing boundaries to enhance its durability. The brand has recently unveiled a new model that takes inspiration from the nostalgic product colors of the 70s and 80s. This model is based on the DW-6600, which features a front button. The sepia color scheme used in the design evokes a retro and nostalgic vibe, including the liquid crystal color that resembles the olden days. This model’s casual and easy-to-match palette makes it an ideal fit for streetwear fashion.
Official DW-6600 Specs / Features *for base version DW-6600PC-5
- Case size: 53.2 × 50 × 18.7 mm
- Weight: 66 g
- Case and bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Mineral Glass
- Compatible band size: 145 to 205 mm
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Hourly time signal
- Multi-function alarm
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals, countdown timer time up alarm
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator) |
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
G-SHOCK DW-6600 PROs & CONs
Will be soon…
Recent News about DW-6600
- [G-SHOCK 2023] DWE-5657RE-1 and Others for 40th Anniversary
- [G-SHOCK 2023] DW-6640RE-1 — Iconic Digital Model for 40th Anniversary
- [Casio on TV] Yousuf Azami is wearing G-Shock DW-6600
- [Casio on TV] Titus Welliver is wearing G-Shock DW-6600
- [Casio on TV] Paul Hogan is wearing G-Shock DW-6600
Not sure about DW-6600? There are more G-Shocks!