The “BGA-270”, which is popular for its rounded shape , was adopted as the base model . The letter version of the case dyed in pastel pink or white is designed with daisy flowers with “hope” as the flower language.
A one-tone spring-like coloring case, metallic indexes with a texture that contrasts with pale colors , and randomly placed daisy flowers. Due to its impact-resistant structure and water resistance of 10 bar, this model is also active in active scenes, and its refreshing and clean looks make it a fresh spring mood.
BGA-270 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: may be available (Official Casio Store on Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Nominations: best design, best price, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 24 hours)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BGA-270 Wiki Page