Enjoy our research as for GG-1000 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ accurate Compass
+ easy to read time
+ large clear analog dials
+ sturdy strap
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ affordable price
+ second hand
– 2 years battery
– not Carbon (Carbon Core Guard) material
– no Altimeter and Barometer
– no Step Tracker
– no Sunrise Sunset
– not so small 56.2×55.3×17.3mm
If you have something to say about GG-1000, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $280 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2016
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: MUDMASTER (Strength and functionality Lineup to survive the extremes. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.) All G-Shock Mudmaster Watches →
Nominations: best design, best resistance
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Mud Resistant (helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
Other colors and full specs: GG-1000 Wiki Page