About F-94 in Short. That is exactly what the first inexpensive digital watches once looked like, and the design of the hour markers arrangement is even now used in modern G-Shock watches.
|Price||$22 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||1993|
|Model Range||Casio Retro|
|Battery Type||CR2016 (Casio Batteries)|
F-94 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Retro Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Retro Updates →
Official F-94 Specs / Features *for base version F-94WA-8
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- Water Resistant
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, day, date
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 38.2×33.2×8.5mm
- Total weight : 21g
You ask, we answer…
7 years CR2016.
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”.
Not sure about Casio F-94? There are more Vintage Watches from Casio!