Quick Content Guide
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in ERA-120! *the most distinctive features in details
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Edifice ERA-120 Display Guide *for key functions only
- Feedback from Users *anonymous from different sources
- ERA-120 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice ERA Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Edifice ERA-120 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official ERA-120 Specs *all details and for base version ERA-120DB-1
- ERA-120 Comparison Table *with similar Edifice Watches
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
Dual Dial World Time. A dial on the face of the watch always shows the current time in another zone whenever you need it. A sub-dial also indicates a.m. or p.m. at a glance. You can use the smartphone app to select from among 300 cities.
|Price||205$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2019|
|Model Range||WORLD TIME|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Edifice Batteries)|
Buy Battery on Amazon →
Edifice ERA-120 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
This watch features separate digital and analog timekeeping.
– In the Timekeeping Mode, press (A) to toggle the display between the date screen and the time screen.
Telememo lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data. Records are automatically sorted based on the characters of the name.
World Time digitally displays the current time in 30 cities (29 time zones) around the world.
– All of the operations in this section are performed in the World Time Mode, which you enter by pressing (C).
You can set three independent Daily Alarms. When an alarm is turned on, the alarm tone sounds when the alarm time is reached. One of the alarms is a snooze alarm, while the other two are one-time alarms.
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ looks great
+ has a snooze alarm which is great
+ telememo where I can store some passwords and PIN numbers without the worry that can be hacked
+ stylish and good quality
+ quite cheap
– It’s nearly impossible to see the digital readout, even indoors
– no back light for improved visibility
– the digital screen (time) is very small
ERA-120 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of ERA-120 — 10-year Battery Life & Telememo 30
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Telememo 30 (Lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data)
— Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
— World Time (Current time in 29 time zones)
— 10-year battery
Other Edifice ERA Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice ERA Series. Here is a list of All Edifice ERA Watches →
Edifice ERA-120 on the wrist!
Official ERA-120 Specs / Features *for base version ERA-120DB-1
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Black ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
Memory capacity: Up to 30 sets of data, with 8-character name and 16-digit telephone number
Others: Remaining memory screen, auto-sort
- World time
Current time in 30 cities (29 time zones), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 3 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hands move every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 51.5×46.9×14.2mm
- Total weight : 170g
ERA-120 Comparison Table with similar Edifice Watches
Year of first Release
Bluetooth (via phone app)
±30 seconds per month
±30 seconds per month
Edifice Connected App
Dual time (World Time)
Case / bezel material
Stainless steel / Aluminum
Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
Solar powered CR2016
10 years on CR2025
10 years on CR2025
Size (mm) *we consider 48.9×42.8×13.4 to be a traditional watch size (as in DW-5600). So you are to compare how far or close the watch is to this size
Full features (if you want to know more)
Recent News about ERA-120
You ask, we answer…
It lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It shows current time in 29 time zones.
Not sure about ERA-120? There are more Edifices!