Official EFV-C100 Series Description. The representative of the racing direction Edifice with ana-DJ dial and notebook. The dial of the EFV-C100 resembles a steering wheel of a racing car, and the indication is additional. functions occurs in electronic windows. The steel bezel was replaced with aluminum – thus reducing the overall weight of the case. The notebook can store up to 30 entries with the names of people and their mobile numbers. Here is a very accurate stopwatch [1/100 of a second] with a 24-hour measurement limit – enough for most tasks. The digital component provides another advantage – additional functionality in the form of a timer, alarm clock, world time and an automatic calendar. The battery is designed for 10 years of continuous operation – you can forget about the need to replace it for a long time.
Quick Content Guide
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in EFV-C100! *the most distinctive features in details
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Edifice EFV-C100 Display Guide *for key functions only
- Feedback from Users *anonymous from different sources
- EFV-C100 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EFV Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Official EFV-C100 Video *only from Casio Company
- Edifice EFV-C100 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official EFV-C100 Specs *all details and for base version EFV-C100
- EFV-C100 Comparison Table *with similar Edifice Watches
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
Dual Dial World Time. A dial on the face of the watch always shows the current time in another zone whenever you need it. A sub-dial also indicates a.m. or p.m. at a glance. You can use the smartphone app to select from among 300 cities.
|Price||150$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2018|
|Model Range||WORLD TIME|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Edifice Batteries) |
Buy Battery on Amazon →
Edifice EFV-C100 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
This watch features separate digital and analog timekeeping.
– In the Timekeeping Mode, press (A) to toggle the display between the date screen and the time screen.
Telememo lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data. Records are automatically sorted based on the characters of the name.
World Time digitally displays the current time in 30 cities (29 time zones) around the world.
– All of the operations in this section are performed in the World Time Mode, which you enter by pressing (C).
You can set three independent Daily Alarms. When an alarm is turned on, the alarm tone sounds when the alarm time is reached. One of the alarms is a snooze alarm, while the other two are one-time alarms.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ 10 year battery & fully waterproof
+ really smart well designed
+ cracking looking watch and quality for the price
+ very accurate time keeping
+ combined digital and analog display
+ looks and feels like a more expensive watch
– the digital screen(s) are hard to see/read
– it’s quite a weighty
– doesn’t feel comfortable on the wrist
– night-glowing hands work only for short period of time
EFV-C100 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of EFV-C100 — 10-year Battery Life & World time
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Telememo 30 (Lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data)
— Countdown timer (Countdown range: 24 hours)
— 3 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
— Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
— World Time (Current time in 29 time zones)
— 10-year battery
Official EFV-C100 Video
Other Edifice EFV Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EFV Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EFV Watches →
Edifice EFV-C100 on the wrist!
Official EFV-C100 Specs / Features *for base version EFV-C100D-1
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Aluminum
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
Memory capacity: Up to 30 sets of data, with 8-character name and 16-digit telephone number
Others: Remaining memory screen, auto-sort
- World time
Current time in 30 cities (29 time zones), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 3 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hands move every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 51.6×46.6×14.2mm
- Total weight : 161g
EFV-C100 Comparison Table with similar Edifice Watches
Year of first Release
Bluetooth (via phone app)
±30 seconds per month
±30 seconds per month
Edifice Connected App
Dual time (World Time)
Case / bezel material
Stainless steel / Aluminum
Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
Solar powered CR2016
10 years on CR2025
10 years on CR2025
Size (mm) *we consider 48.9×42.8×13.4 to be a traditional watch size (as in DW-5600). So you are to compare how far or close the watch is to this size
Full features (if you want to know more)
Recent News about EFV-C100
- [Edifice Official Video] EFV-C100 — Telememo 30
- [Edifice Review] EFV-C100D-1B — Racing-style dial and Telememo
- [Video] Edifice EFV-C100 — Solid Steel and 30-numbers memory
You ask, we answer…
It lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data.
3 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm).
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It’s current time in 29 time zones.
Not sure about EFV-C100? There are more Edifices!