*As an Amazon Associate, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Note, we do not spoil the site with hundreds of Ads. We want it to be clean and useful. By buying through our links to Amazon, you are investing in our development. We are trying to keep all links up to date and change them if needed.
About GW-9300 in Short. The new collection from the G-SHOCK Master of G series comes in a variety of camo colors. Designed and built for professionals, you can choose from among the FROGMAN (with dive timer, tide & moon graphs), RANGEMAN (with barometer/altitude, compass and temperature measurement) or MUDMAN (with digital compass, thermometer and mud resistance) to match your adventurous needs. Each model features Self-Charging Tough Solar power so there no need to worry about replacing a battery.
|Price||$298 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2011|
|Battery Type||Solar (CTL1616) (Casio Batteries)|
GW-9300 Model Range *may be updated
Casio GW-9300 on the wrist!
Official GW-9300 Specs / Features *for base version GW9300CM-1
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- LED Backlight
- Mineral glass
- Solar Powered
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. BatteryLife: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3260
- Dimensions: 53 x 50.8 x 18.2 mm
- Weight: 68.5 g
Recent News about GW-9300
- [G-Shock Old Alternative] DW-9800 started in 1999 and how’s it going now?
- [G-Shock Comparison] GWG-1000 VS GW-9300
- [Casio on TV] Mike Vogel is wearing G-Shock GW-9300
- [Live Photos] G-Shock Mudman Black Gold GW-9300GB-1JF
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Yes, it has Alarms.