About GW-9300 in Short. The new collection from the G-SHOCK Master of G series comes in a variety of camo colors. Designed and built for professionals, you can choose from among the FROGMAN (with dive timer, tide & moon graphs), RANGEMAN (with barometer/altitude, compass and temperature measurement) or MUDMAN (with digital compass, thermometer and mud resistance) to match your adventurous needs. Each model features Self-Charging Tough Solar power so there no need to worry about replacing a battery.
|Price||$298 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2011|
|Battery Type||Solar (CTL1616) (Casio Batteries)|
GW-9300 Model Range *may be updated
Casio GW-9300 on the wrist!
Official GW-9300 Specs / Features *for base version GW9300CM-1
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- LED Backlight
- Mineral glass
- Solar Powered
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. BatteryLife: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3260
- Dimensions: 53 x 50.8 x 18.2 mm
- Weight: 68.5 g
Recent News about GW-9300
- [G-Shock Old Alternative] DW-9800 started in 1999 and how’s it going now?
- [G-Shock Comparison] GWG-1000 VS GW-9300
- [Casio on TV] Mike Vogel is wearing G-Shock GW-9300
- [Live Photos] G-Shock Mudman Black Gold GW-9300GB-1JF
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Yes, it has Alarms.