Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Hold down E until the alarm time starts to flash. This is the setting screen.
- Before the alarm time starts to fl ash, the message SET Hold will appear on the display. Keep E depressed until SET Hold disappears and the alarm time starts to flash.
3. Press D to move the fl ashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is fl ashing, use A (+) and C (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press E to exit the setting screen.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down A to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press B to turn it on and off.
- The alarm on indicator and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
- If any alarm is on, the alarm on indicator is shown on the display in all modes.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Recent News about Casio ProTrek PRG-240 Series
- [ProTrek Digital] PRG-240 — Feel the Field in Adventures
- [Video] ProTrek Zahan Billimoria featured in short film of the PRG-240
- [Live Photos] ProTrek Authentic outdoor watch PRG-240