Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down E until the currently selected city code starts to fl ash. This is the city code setting screen.
- Before the city code starts to fl ash, the message SET Hold will appear on the display. Keep E depressed until SET Hold disappears and the city code starts to fl ash.
2. Use A and C to select the city code you want.
- Select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table”.
3. Press D to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- The following steps explain how to confi gure timekeeping settings only.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is fl ashing, use A and/or C to change it as described below.
5. Press E twice to exit the setting screen.
- For information about selecting a Home City and confi guring the DST setting, see “Confi guring Home City Settings”.
- While 12-hour format is selected for timekeeping, a P (PM) indicator will appear for times from noon to 11:59 p.m. No indicator appears for times from midnight to 11:59 a.m. With 24-hour format, time is displayed from 0:00 to 23:59, without any P (PM) indicator.
- The watch’s built-in full automatic calendar makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watch’s rechargeable battery replaced or after power drops to Level 5.
Recent News about Casio ProTrek PRG-240 Series
- [ProTrek Digital] PRG-240 — Feel the Field in Adventures
- [Video] ProTrek Zahan Billimoria featured in short film of the PRG-240
- [Live Photos] ProTrek Authentic outdoor watch PRG-240