The second bullet of the “G” armored warrior, GMW-B5000TVB-1, is armed with a tough mecha made of titanium metal with both light weight and strength, and it goes into battle lightly!
Using a special coloring process, the silver TIC coating is superimposed on the brown and black IP coating, and the coloring layers are gradually distinct; the “S-1474DV” label representing the specific specification of the titanium alloy is laser engraved, and the mecha-specific text marks the body, casting a heavy trend weapon body.
Standing at the origin and breaking new ground, the square “G” armor surpasses the evolutionary imagination, and enters the future street tide without collision.
GMW-B5000 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: $450 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon). Check the Price on Amazon →
Year of first release: 2018
Lineup: ORIGIN (The Line includes watches that are almost the same by design as the first “5600” G-Shock model produced in late 1983. Modern series are of course modified versions as regards of technologies and functions but still have an oldschool and very popular look.) All G-Shock Origin Watches →
Best for: Small Wrists, Office and Formal Wear, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other colors and full specs: GMW-B5000 Wiki Page
Only Limited Editions: GMW-B5000 Limited Editions
G-Shock GMW-B5000 Rating System