“OCW-P2000” that appeared as the first diver’s watch in OCEANUS history. The sporty line “CACHALOT” series, which had a strong image of a marine watch, was renewed and was born as a model aiming for a deeper abyss of the “Umi” that is the source of the brand image.
This time, the appearance and details of the two models released simultaneously, the Durasoft band “OCW-P2000C-2AJF” (242,000 yen including tax) and the titanium band “OCW-P2000-1AJF” (253,000 yen including tax), are photographed. We will deliver plenty. Both models will be released in June.
OCW-P2000 is an ISO200m waterproof Bluetooth radio solar clock that can be used for scuba diving. It’s designed so that Oceanus fans all over the world will (or want) to make an OCEANUS diver’s watch.
The register ring (rotary bezel) required to measure the dive time is equipped with a reverse rotation prevention mechanism and uses sapphire glass that is beautiful and scratch resistant. OCW-P2000C-2AJF is also subjected to DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treatment. In addition, it has practicality when diving, such as storing light at 12 o’clock in the dark and color-coding by vapor deposition at 12 o’clock to 4 o’clock.
With the mobile link function via Bluetooth, not only can you get the correct time automatically just by connecting to the smartphone app OCEANUS Connected, but you can also manage the dive point log and set the tide graph with simple operations. Also, it is equipped with a radio-controlled clock, and if it is a place where standard radio waves can be received, it keeps pointing to the correct time every day without any special operation.
The power source is a solar-powered tough solar. Even in a harsh environment of diving where shocks and water pressure are applied, it is possible to generate and operate stably with sunlight.
Year of first release: 2020
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Dual-curved sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating (A non-reflective coating applied to both the inner and outer sapphire crystal surfaces ensures clear visibility with 99% transparency)
– Smart Access (the system for analogue movements achieves multi-functionality and easy operability simultaneously through a combination of multiple motors and an electronic crown)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Oceanus Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– World Time (Current time in 38 time zones)
– Stopwatch (1 second; measuring capacity: 23:59’59)
– Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)