A true racing model from the Edifice line with Bluetooth and an ana-digi dial. The main feature of the series is the target circle time scale with seconds marks on the bezel. During the race, you can track up to one second your lead or lag behind a predetermined target time. The countdown starts 30 seconds before the goal, so the pilot always has time to accelerate in the event of a significant delay. The watch has a precision stopwatch [1/1000 second] with a measurement limit of up to 24 hours. The tachometer window works in conjunction with a stopwatch and shows the average speed. The Bluetooth adapter expands the watch’s capabilities – time auto-correction, function settings and pre-installed world-class tracks with their length [for professional racers]. Other basic features of ECB-800 are world clock, timer, alarm clock, calendar and double backlight for analogue zone and electronic window.
- Price — $330 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 5537
- Model Range — SMARTPHONE LINK
- Other Divisions the ECB-800 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — Solar (Edifice Batteries)
ECB-800 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Introducing the latest additions to the ECB-800 Series of EDIFICE metal chronograph models with advanced features and functions that allow linking with your smartphone. These new models provide true chronograph capabilities and were developed based on feedback from members of a professional automotive racing team. In addition to Phone Linking, which ensures accurate timekeeping and simplified operation, these models also come with advanced stopwatch functions.
A 1/1000-second stopwatch comes with memory for 200 lap time records, while a large full-dot LCD can be used to view the actual value of each lap as well as a graphic representation of multiple laps. A target time indicator shows the relative difference between a lap time and a target time set with the EDIFICE Connected phone app, for instant intuitive feedback. A 30-second countdown to the target time lets you know when a car you are following is expected to pass during a race. This function is one that was requested by professional racing team members who need such information to determine the timing when race engineers need to display the pit board. Lap time measurement also makes it possible to calculate average speeds.
Official ECB-800 Specs / Features *for base version ECB-800DB-1A
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Black ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
00’00”000~59’59”999 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00”0~23:59’59”9 (after 60 minutes)
1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time
Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement lap times)
Target Time alarm
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 multi-function alarms (with daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 1 dial (speed indicator)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 53.5×49.2×13.7mm
- Total weight : 168g
Recent News about ECB-800
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice ECB-800 — Part 43
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice ECB-800 — Part 42
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice ECB-800 — Part 40
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice ECB-800 — Part 39
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice ECB-800 — Part 38
You ask, we answer…
Attractive carbon gives the watch a cool, stylish look.
You may manage all watch settings through your phone.
Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.