Representative of the latest generation of “smart” Edifice with Bluetooth-synchronization. The whole charm of the model is the wireless data exchange with a smartphone – all the watch functions are configured directly from the phone screen in a special application. Engineers did a good job on the size of the case and achieved a significant reduction – more than 2 mm compared to other EQB models. The bracelet consists of solid cast links – this design is stronger and looks more solid than usual. Another feature of the series is the presence of LED dial illumination. The world time function works for more than 300 cities around the world, and the time of the second time zone is displayed in the window at 6 o’clock. The watch has a solar battery, which means it does not require periodic replacement.
- Price — 310$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 5560
- Model Range — SMARTPHONE LINK
- Other Divisions the EQB-900 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — Solar (Edifice Batteries)
EQB-900 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
These new additions to the EDIFICE metal lineup feature chronograph timekeeping along with advanced functions for linking with your smartphone. These EQB-900 Series delivers the same accurate timekeeping, multi-functionality, and simple operation as EDIFICE smartphone link series models of the past, along with two additional new features.
The first new feature is a high-brightness LED light source between 6 and 7 o’clock, which brightly illuminates the face for easy reading both night and day.
The second feature is a compact, lightweight configuration. The case width and thickness are the smallest of all the EDIFICE smartphone link models. The cases of these models are 2.3 mm smaller in diameter, 2.1 mm thinner, and approximately 25% lighter than the EQB-500D, which was the first EDIFICE smartphone link model. Despite the smaller size, the visual impact of the hour markers and dials have been enhanced to create bold designs.
Official EQB-900 Specs / Features *for base version EQB-900D-1A
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED Light (Super Illuminator)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
3 dials (day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 49.2×45.8×12mm
- Total weight : 148g
Recent News about EQB-900
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQB-900D-1A — Part 33
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQB-900DB-2A — Part 31
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQB-900D-1A — Part 30
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQB-900D-1A — Part 29
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQB-900D-1A — Part 28
You ask, we answer…
You may manage all watch settings through your phone.
Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
Measurement of a lap time calculates and displays an average speed value based on a circuit distance you specify using the smartphone app.