Official EQS-940 Series Description. Take control of speed and intelligence with a solar-powered EDIFICE inspired by the sports car disc brake rotor.
The EQS-940DB solar-powered chronograph features striking inset dials in a watch face designed with depth and dimension. Thick, sharp index markings add bold accents that make a powerful statement. The second hand is marked in eye-catching fluorescent green for motorsports fans who truly appreciate speed.
This sporty design is all about the EDIFICE motorsports concept, exuding speed and control as well as practical utility. Black ion plating delivers a scratch-resistant bezel, and the solar charging system stores enough power for 5 months of normal use when fully charged.
EQS-940 Model Range *may be updated
Quick Content Guide
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Enjoy Japanese Unique Features in EQS-940! *key features of EQS-940 series
- Edifice EQS-940 Display Guide *for key functions only
- EQS-940 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EQS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Official EQS-940 Video *only from Casio Company
- Official EQS-940 Specs *all details and for base version EQS-940DB-1AV
|Price||later *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2022|
|Model Range||STANDARD ANALOG|
|Battery Type||Solar powered (Edifice Batteries)|
Enjoy Japanese Unique Features in EQS-940!
BLACK PAIRED WITH BLUE
A vivid shade of metallic blue set off against the base colour of black evokes the clean, smart impression of cutting-edge automotive technology. Accents applied to parts including the indicator hands for stopwatch measurements and inset dial enhance the watch’s functional practicality as a chronograph, as well.
Edifice EQS-940 Display Guide
Some water-resistant models (10BAR, 20BAR) have a screw-in crown. When you need to perform a crown operation, rotate it towards you to unscrew it. Then pull the crown out. Avoid applying undue force when pulling.
The stopwatch measures elapsed time in 1-second increments up to 29 minutes, 59 seconds.
– Do not operate the stopwatch with the crown pulled out.
The most distinctive specs of EQS-940 — Solar Powered & Analog Stylish Look
— Solar-powered (CASIO-original light-shielding and distributed solar technology make it possible to obtain sufficient power generation using only the light that passes through the three small inset dials. Exposure to light charges a battery that provides energy to power normal operations for five months on a full charge)
— Сarbon fiber dial (symbolizes the motorsports concept of the EDIFICE lineup)
— High-visibility color of the second hand (the result of feedback from race engineers)
Official Edifice EQS-940 Video
Other Edifice EQS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EQS Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EQS Watches →
Official EQS-940 Specs / Features *for base version EQS-940DB-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 100-meter water resistance
- Weight: 132 g
Stainless Steel Band
One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Power supply and battery life: Solar powered
- Glass: Mineral Glass
- Surface treatment: Black ion plated bezel
Measuring capacity: 29’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery display/alert: Battery level indicator
- Run time: Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Accuracy: Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Regular timekeeping:
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second), 3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
Recent News about EQS-940
You ask, we answer…
Solar-powered (CASIO-original light-shielding and distributed solar technology make it possible to obtain sufficient power generation using only the light that passes through the three small inset dials. Exposure to light charges a battery that provides energy to power normal operations for five months on a full charge).
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Not sure about EQS-930? There are more Edifices!